Monday, August 13, 2012


Througout my illness i have been faced with many choices. It still doesnt make deciding on a major decision any easier. Ive been given the option to either go to school this up coming semester or take the semester off to go to rehab. Although i really really really want to go to school based on how things are playing out in my life right now, ive decided to take the semester off. I am still waiting to hear if the rehab facility will accept my case..fingers crossed. Only time will tell if i made te right decision. It would be nice to be able to get on my feet thoug. That would make missing the semester worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment