Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5/30/12

Today has been a pretty rough day for me.  The hot humid rainy weather makes it awful on my joints. Last night was a patch change night. The pain was horrible. It felt as if my limbs were being torn off my body. Distractions are always good. It helps to help you not think about the pain. Although the pain is physically killing you, if you dont put all your attention on it, it makes it easier to cope. Thats how I get through the really hard days. I am getting really tired of my illness already. Especially the pain. I want to be able to enjoy being a young adult. I cant believe that five years of my life are just gone. That is time that I can never get back. Time I have spent being tortured like I never thought was possible. I can not wait until I am better and can regain my freedom.Until then, I will keep on fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment