Saturday, November 26, 2011

Make it stop

I woke up this morning in excrutiating pain. Nothing too out of the ordinary being that I am always in pain but my joints were killing me. Then it came to me that I almost forgot to change my pain medicine. I love my pain medicine because it helps me have some sort of relief from the agony. It lowers my joint pain level from its usual 9 to about a 5. Big difference. The best part is I have to change my pain med every three days. I despise it when the medication wears off because then I feel the pain at the level 9. It's especially awful because it like hits you hard. It feels like someone showed up out of nowhere and decided to break your bones at the joints. Not fun. I can't wait for the day to feel pain free. Especially from my headache. My headache is like a personal gift from Satan. It's a level 10 pain all day everyday. It's sad because I don't even remember what it feels like to not be in pain. I bet it feels amazing. I know nobody is literally pain free but I want to know what it feels like to have the normal aches people have. Not the torture I feel all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment