Tuesday, June 19, 2012

june 19th

I feel like writing an update yet im not really sure what to say. lets see where this goes...For a start, i am still in the hospital. still having trouble swallowing. it is so boring here. the room here reminds me of something out of a movie, its so dreary. I guess ive been too accustomed to the childrens hospitals. i have no idea when ill be out of here but i hope its soon. i want to enjoy some of my summer. 
my grandparents have been keeping me company while im here. they are the best and i am so greatful to have them. they live over an hour from the hospital and still come to visit everyday while my mom is at work. after work my mom comes to the hospital to visit. im so lucky to have such a loving family.
i know i dont mention it as much as i should but i am so greatful for my sisters. they give up so much so i can get the support i need. the main thing they give up is normalcy. they sacrifice so much and hardly complain.i couldnt have better sisters. i cant wait until i can come home and spend some time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment