Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Therapy

Happy New Years Everyone! I hope its a happy and healthy one. The first real thing I did this 2012 is begin physical therapy. I am glad because one of my new years resolutions is to get better and part of getting better is walking again. I will admit the actual therapy part is not fun at all because it causes be a lot of discomfort. Especially when the therapist pushes your boundaries which just so happens to be 90 percent of the time. I guess the saying no pain no gain applies here. Lucky for me I have a great physical therapist who I work well with. Although its unlikely, I hope I can get my motor wheelchair before going back to college on the 18th. Its starting to get really cold out and that makes it suck 100 times more to get around. Ugh but theres not much I can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment