Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Big Thanks

The last few days have been pretty uneventful. I have spent much time on my couch resting with tummy troubles. Writing a post about that is so not interesting and I think this may be the last post of 2011. So, I have decided to write this post about something else much more meaningful. I dedicate today's post to everyone who supports me in my fight. First I would like to acknowledge my mom and my grandy and poppy. They do so much for me. I also want to thank my dad,my sisters, and my friends for being so patient and supportive with me. Next I want to say Thanks to everyone who sends me uplifting messages. Those kind words I read really make a big difference to me. They really keep me going and remind me that I am not in this alone. Thanks everyone for the kind messages. I want to give a special thanks to those who donated to my fundraiser. Especially Helene and Marc Saperstein, Debbie Meany Janusee, Laura Coppola, Debbie Michelle and Chrissy Baccellieri. I Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your generous donations. I love you and can't thank everyone enough. I am really thankful to have such a wonderful support base. I hope everyone has a wonderful healthy new year. Let's make 2012 a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment