Tuesday, December 27, 2011

todays post

The holidays went by so quickly.  I cant believe it. I hope everyone had a nice holiday. I enjoyed Christmas with my family at my grandparents house. It was nice even though I slept through a lot of it. For the last few days I havent been feeling so well. I have been feeling very tired and weak. I am happy that I am off from school. I really need the time off. I think the time off would do me some good mentally. I hope I can do something over break and not just sleep away the time. I tend to do that sometimes because being asleep is easier than being awake. Although the pain is still there when I sleep, its nice to not have to deal with it. Consciously at least. The downside is Id spend so much time sleeping that time seems to just pass me by. Time that you can never get back. I cant wait until I am out of pain so I can enjoy my time awake instead of dreading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment